PWS, RN, BScN, MScN, Professor of Nursing.
Throughout her academic BScN career, Ashley achieved incredible success, including over 65 Academic Scholarships and Bursaries and graduating with 'Great Distinction' with a GPA above 98%. Ashley eagerly shared her strategies with her nursing peers as a tutor. Peer tutoring ignited Ashley's passion for helping nursing students master complex content in unique and effective ways.Ashley is a gifted master of nursing content, utilizing this in her approach to teaching nursing students and caring for patients. Ashley has a passion for Emergency Nursing and Nursing Research. She is currently working as a full-time Professor of Nursing while applying her Master’s thesis on the value of peer mentorship in Undergraduate Nursing Education.
Qualifications & Achievements.
- 65+ Academic Scholarships & Bursaries
- The Canadian Nurses Association recommended NPowerment Nursing as a NCLEX® resource
- Creative teaching methods
- Subject-matter expert
- Bringing fun to the study experience
- PSW from St. Clair College
- BScN from University of Windsor
- MScN from Grand Canyon University
Areas of Expertise
From the NPowered