RN, BScN, MEd, PhD(c), Professor of Nursing.
Linda has worked as a Staff nurse, Public Health Nurse, Consultant, Supervisor and Professor to nursing students. After completing her RN Diploma, she attended Western University for her BScN, and the University of Toronto for her Masters of Education. Linda is currently pursuing her PhD, focusing on "shame coping responses among the interprofessional team" .Linda's professional journey has led to her passion for believing in nursing students before they believe in themselves, especially students who have failed their registration exam. Linda's love of nursing is demonstrated through the care she provides to each nursing student, inspiring those taught by her to not give up on their dreams.
Qualifications & Achievements.
- RNFOO, 2019 Research Award
- The Canadian Nurses Association recommended NPowerment Nursing as a NCLEX® resource
- Facing the fear of failure
- Effective teaching & study methods
- Empathy, inspiration and motivation
- RN Diploma from St. Clair College
- MEd from the University of Toronto
- PhD candidate at Western University
Areas of Expertise
From the NPowered